Unplanned Situations

Hiiii......!!! I hope you all are doing well, I'm a rookie trying to write blogs so I'm just gonna go with the flow and share my thoughts with you'll. You know there are so many points in our life when things don't go according to our will and at that point we feel this tightening in our chest like I feel like what the heck is happening why isn't it going according to how I wanted and I start blaming myself and people around me to make the situation like that but recently I've learnt a thing that the things that I feel they are all just in my head, actually the things are going according to the plan but just according to the God's plan, just how they are supposed to happen so us thinking what is happening and all the stress we take, all it actually does is just affect our mental health and peace, instead, if we try to think calmly in the situation and be peaceful, things will be done more precisely without any mistake or stress and we'll actually understand why it happened that way...... so let's just try to be calm and handle situations maturely. Just remember whatever happens is for our own good. 


P.S. Thank you so much for reading my blog I hope you'll like it and it'll help you in some way. Have a nice day ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts