Life

 Heyy.....!! Hope you'll are doing well. Today I really don't have anything to write, I feel a little lost because i wanted something so bad but I don't think I'll be able to get that but, I'm still hoping that maybe I'll. Sometimes it just gets so difficult to feel anything and the very next moment you'll feel all the emotions at once. Life gets so much challenging, so much difficult that it starts suffocating us in our own bodies. But I guess this is what life is, facing challenges and overcoming them all while finding little happiness here and there. I hope I'll also come out of this and start seeing the positive side or yrr jaise ved ne kha tha "ending pasand nhi aayi to kya hua, apni hi kahani h change karlenge".

P.S. Thankyou so much for reading and I hope you liked it. Please let me know your thoughts through comments and follow if you like to until then this is your girl signing off.

Comments

Popular Posts