Overthinking

Hii...!! Hope you'll are doing well. Today I want to talk about something that has become so normal in our lives that it has become like a everydaything for us 'Overthinking'. This is something that should not even be a part of our lives but sometimes we go so much down that blackhole that it starts affecting not only us but also everything and everyone around us. Everything has it's own pros and cons but, the only thing overthinking does is to mess with our brains and make us doubt every single situation and I'm no different I was also a big overthinker like I even started drifting apart from my parents because of overthinking. I started arguing with them for small things and later I would realize how wrong I was, so now I've started doing a thing, whenever i feel like my mind is pushing me in that hole i write all my thoughts on a diary, not only it saves me from going down that hole but it also helps me to calm down in that moment and also the things I've written are a lesson for me in the future, so instead of taking out my frustration on my close ones or ruining my own mental health I try to clear out my thoughts and bring myself out of that hole. Overthinking is a really big blackhole and it takes a lot of effort to come out of that I hope you also can help yourselves and be better to yourselves and people around you. 

P.S. Thankyou so much for reading. I hope you liked it and it helped you guys. This is your girl signing off until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts